Saturday, September 06, 2014

Catching up/Passing by

Where does the time go?  I have been out and about and seem to have just missed, or just caught fellow bloggers in passing.  When I FINALLY met Jaq and Les near Grafton Regis I didn’t have my camera (and was about to meet a family to go boating).  Then when I saw them again (passing through Braunston Locks), I didn’t have my camera but they did. Here is the proof we passed!
I also passed MB Willow at Buckby

IMG_0243[1]


Then, at Somerton Meadows, I came upon Epiphany.  It has been YONKS since they were down this way and I have fond memories of their journey through Thrupp turning in to a couple of months of being stuck in the snow and ice several years ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo's .I am on my way from Australia to try out narrow boating and if i like it i will buy one.
I am a registered vet in Australia and i know many of live on boaters have pets and i am happy to give non professional advice.

narrowboatvet@outlook.com

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home