Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Braunston

What a brilliant day it was at the Braunston Historic Boat Rally.  I was really looking forward to showing my friend a rather fun boat ‘Duke’ I saw at Bugbrooke when I was there.  It moored a couple of boats up and when the owner came down for a chat we were all rather amused by the conversation and his delicious approach to navigating – by tea towel.

P1040786

Braunston was a real treat. I love seeing all these old boats in one place and seeing people I haven’t seen for a long time bloggers and non bloggers a like.P1040815

P1040802

P1040836

1 Comments:

Anonymous Malcolm said...

Hi Bones
I looked for you at Braunston as I thought you'd be there. Perhaps I spent too long sheltering from the rain in the beer tent.
A text is on its way to your new phone.
Malcolm

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home