Friday, June 27, 2014

Moving on from Braunston - Oakfield

I do love it when I meet old friends along the canal.  I missed out on a few visits (Oakfield, No Problem) last year because I Just wasn't well for a while.  So, I was delighted when Oakfield moored up in front of me a Braunston and even more delighted when they were up at the crack of dawn too.  A bit of chewing the phat, a bit of car boot, a bit of fixing the boat (it wouldn't be right if we didn't do that) and then we were off.  They helped us up the locks too which was fantastic and then as we disappeared through the tunnel with Buckby to look forward to they went off and had a pint and some lunch.  I was sorry they wouldn't be heading in the same direction as us, but there we are!

Love to see you (as always) and THANK YOU!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home