Thursday, June 05, 2014

I forgot to say....

...because I know you will be fascinated....

When the AA man eventually arrived at the garage to drop the car off we had to break in to the car.  The key, in the ignition, had deadlocked the doors.

When I phoned Maffi to see if he could bring the spare key it turned out he was helping someone break in to their boat following 'a door closing behind them'.

The AA and the Garage (WP Workshop in Kidlington) managed to break in to my car and finally I was free to go (in a car WP very kindly leant me).  I arrived in Thrupp in time to see Mark Paris grind through the boaters lock and spread a smile across their faces.

What a day!

1 Comments:

Blogger John Witts said...

What with Napton the other day, that's rather a lot of locked locks!

:-)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home