Wednesday, May 28, 2014

and on the move again

It was a lovely raining early morning when I left broadmoor lock for northern climates.
 When we got to the Claydon Bottom Lock Boots almost exploded with excitement as Molly and Maffi had turned up to give us a hand.  Boots leapt off the boat to great our friends and Molly leapt on it.  I am not sure Boots was terribly impressed as he walked and Molly sat in the prime viewing position.

At Claydon Top Maffi took the boat on and the pooches and I took the car and met up with Joy on Wren's Nest.  We had a lovely walk along the towpath with the dogs catching up before Maffi arrived at the water tap.

After 3 weeks of water conservation (which is massively impressive for my tank) I now have a full water tank -  I am living in the land of luxury!!!

Here are some pictures: I can't work out how to put the writing in between them on this gadget.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Jill, Matilda Rose said...

Suspect we shall run out of water in the morning. Oh well beer for brekkie!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home