Monday, March 24, 2014

My foot and the car

A pious self inflated arrogantly corrupt women drove her car on to my foot this morning. Then sat there as if nothing had happened.

I managed to not fall off my motor cycle (I was just driving off when the incident happened) and politely and calmly attracted her attention (oh how lovely to be British). I asked her to reverse off my foot. Quite a reasonable request I felt but the women spontaneously combusted and started to lecture me. 

Now I like a good lecture as much as anyone.  I am particularly interested in self righteous lectures inspired by self defence when it isn’t necessary and it was with sadness I interrupted her to suggest she would have my attention better if she got off my foot. 

All credit to her because although she spontaneously combusted at the suggestion she did put her car into reverse and free my foot up.  I righted myself and she promptly tried to push me off the road.

She didn’t succeed.

Human’s are priceless.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Jan said...

Did you get her details? I would report her to the Police.

12:03 PM  
Blogger R. Hawkins said...

I do hope your foot isn't badly damaged.
The way some drivers treat those on bikes is criminal. I've had them try to crush me against parked cars.
Keep biking
Bob

12:19 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

In this case I am pretty sure the act of ending up on my foot was an accident. Her attitude was just part of her being her and not related to the incident. I don't think my foot is badly damanged; it will heal in a few days I am sure. I should have taken her details but I didn't unfortunately.

Car drivers can be quite extraordinary for sure.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Alf said...

When a "collision" occurs, involving a, injury b, damage to third party property the incident MUST be reported to the police !

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Wozie nb Oakfield said...

We hope your foot has now recovered from being 'parked on' by mistake.
Were you wearing steel towcap bike boots?

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home