Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Vintage Motorcycle club V.M.C.C

I simply couldn't believe it when I saw the collection of bikes accumulating outside the Rock of Gibralter pub on Sunday morning.  It was absolutely wonderful – and they just kept on coming.

It turns out it was  The Cyclemotor and Autocycle section of the V.M.C.C meeting for their winter wondering.  I was meant to be somewhere else so I didn’t haven’t have the opportunity to enjoy all the bikes and cars as they started to arrive but I here is what I did see.

2014-02-23 09.49.03

about 10 minutes later I passed in the car and the car park was full with glory!  What a wonderful Sunday morning surprise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

What an amazing machine! It must take some courage to ride with a rubber band whizzing round between your legs. I don't like to think about what happens if it breaks. The "F" indicates it was registered in Essex, I believe. Oh, and the Poundland bag covering the saddle is rather incongruous!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home