Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The wardrobe

Boots has a wardrobe and it is often commented on.  He has a rather fine set of what I called pyjamas – here is his tartan number:

1240164_10152206126738238_705383744_n

Yesterday morning I very nearly put these on him as I thought it might be a bit chilly. It wasn’t actually cold, but I wondered whether it might ‘feel’ cold.  I waited to see how he settled and he seemed find so I went to work.

When I came home he greeted me in this tartan number.  The dog walker had left me a note:

‘ Boots looked a bit chilly so I put his smoking jacket on. I hope that is ok’.

SMOKING JACKET!

I LOVE IT! Far more refined and much more Boots!  Why would a pooch like Boots where his pyjamas during the day time – oooh no! a SMOKING JACKET  is far more appropriate!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you are going to have to get Boots a Dinner Jacket for meals, and a Sport Coat for the occasional rummage in the hedge.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home