Friday, October 04, 2013

He’s Off!

On Wednesday No Problem and Matilda Rose made it to the village so after a whizz around the fields with Boots and Molly which we trundled up to the Boat Inn for beer.  I was sorry to have to leave before everyone sat down for dinner – but such is the curse of the working classes. I went home to my dinner and sums while they had a brilliant time together.

It was a super last evening for Maffi and he is now off on his travels again.

I love this picture that No Problem took.

It seems only yesterday that Maffi was arriving back in the village after his travels last winter and after a hectic summer working for him, and me, we haven’t seen nearly as much of each other as I had hoped.

I seem to have spent far too much time whizzing of late and far too little time sitting with friends chewing the phat. However, this is about to change and my hectic few months are going to become calm, quiet and peaceful, again.

So, he is off! Off on his travels and great adventures!  Have a great time Maffi and see you soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ken and Sheena said...

Hi bones. Spotted him at Bourne end this afternoon. We waved and commented on his fine log stash. All appeared well. Regards...

12:28 AM  
Blogger Ken and Sheena said...

Hi bones. Spotted him at Bourne end this afternoon. We waved and commented on his fine log stash. All appeared well. Regards...

12:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wasnt aware my log was on display

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home