Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Cutlery Draw

The ‘space’ in my boat is busying being considered and rearranged in preparation for the ‘great winter project’.  As a result I am looking into my current storage and asking myself ‘do I like it’.  Mostly I do not which is no bad thing as I have a most splendid friend who is brilliant at organising and is gently giving me advice – which seems to be in the shape of baskets.  I am starting to love baskets! I really do.

However…. this morning I once again found myself peering into the cutlery draw. I absolutely love it.  I really love it.  I am just so pleased that the one drawer I have in the kitchen is so utterly perfect.  I delight every time I have to open it and stare into the great abyss of varied things.

The cutlery draw is gently evolving and I am absolutely loving it.

P1030268

4 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

Ah! Proper bone handled knives. That's what I like to see.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Jan said...

Oh dear I need to come and organise your drawer

8:48 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

It IS organised to sweet perfection!! :-)

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bones, I know your cooking skills are legendary, I can see that a tape measure is necessary to portion spaghetti accurately but how do the screwdriver & Evostick fit in? x x C & J

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home