Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Padstow and St Merryn

Lucy had a browse around Padstow while I went off for a walk along the coast with some friends.  I stopped at St Merryn church on my way to my friends.  It is a beautifully peaceful churchyard and I was surprised to see so many war graves

P1010574

P1010572

with a friend to show him what to do Boots rather liked the beach at Constantine

P1010576

 

P1010577

It was such a wonderful time together and after a trip to the pub, a spot of lunch and a good natter I headed back to pick Lucy up.

On the way back we stopped off at Flushing which looked very picturesque in the mist.  When we returned a few days later the mist had lifted and it didn’t feel nearly as poetic as we originally thought. That didn’t stop us enjoying a cream tea on the harbour.

P1010582

P1010584

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home