Thursday, May 31, 2012

The White Cliffs of Dover

I have been hankering after views of the sea so I took a weekend trip to Kent. I stayed in a fantastic place, had a wonderful time and spent the Saturday afternoon walking the White Cliffs of Dover.

P1000577

P1000581

P1000611

P1000612

Langdon Bay really caught my attention. You can access the ladder when the tide is out. It wasn’t on the day I went so I settled with this photograph and this and this information when I looked it up.

P1000622

I do love the sea views.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Caroline said...

Fabulous photos as ever. Looks so beautiful, but rather scarey ... weren't you worried about Boots falling over! Mind you, more likely to be you with your proneness to accidents. Glad you made it home safely... and I hope Boots made friends with the Terra Cotta pig!

12:52 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

He did leap to the edge with tremendous excitement at one point as I peered over.. he was on an EVEN SHORTER lead after that.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Emily said...

Your new camera takes excellent shots!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Great pictures!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home