Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Boots fame

Boots and I took Maffi’s boat for a cruise over the wilds earlier this year and whilst waiting for the lock it was photographed and is now the front page of the free glossy mag Tillergraph.  It’s the best combination, but the worst combination too: Maffi’s boat and my dog… Molly will be spitting feathers!! At least I wasn’t on it at the time (I suppose I was doing my hair inside or something) or Maffi may not be quite so pleased to see his boat in print!

DSCF3919

2 Comments:

Blogger nb AmyJo said...

Hi Bone,
Talking of Maffi his blog is now for invited reader only. As a fan of his blog how can one contact him to request visual on his blog. We do so enjoy his posts

5:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No it's very nice. I can't think why it hasnt been on any other mags.

Please don't tell Molly she will not be impressed.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home