Monday, March 19, 2012

T-Mobile

Good lordy! They really are bad. I was talking to Maffi earlier in the week about his situation with T-Mobile and I just couldn't resist asking T Mobile why they were so bad. I wrote an email and I received the obligatory automatic reply and then what appeared to be a more personal one saying that they needed more information and could I provide my account details etc. Clearly they didn't read my original enquiry so I sent them, as you would expect, another email. I pointed out that their reply clearly demonstrated why I had the impression they were rubbish because... er... they were. THEN I got another email which is so rediculous you have to see it for yourself. Let's make it clear. I do NOT have an account with them and nor have I ever provided my telephone number.

After reviewing your query, we'll need to speak to you over the phone to get this sorted. We've tried to call you a few times but haven't been able to get in touch or it's not been convenient for you to speak.

As this is something it's best to talk to you about, we'd like you to give us a call. Our Customer Services teams are here between 8am and 10pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm on weekends. Simply dial 150 from your T-Mobile phone (this is free for pay monthly customers and charged at 25p per call for pay as you go customers) or 0845 412 5000 from a landline (landline calls are charged at local rates if you're a BT customer, but if you're with another provider it may cost more, so it's worth checking first).

I've left a note on your account explaining what your query is and how best to fix it, so I'm sure one of my colleagues will be able to help.

Thanks,


Vanessa Gomez
Customer Services Email Team
T-Mobile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home