Thursday, February 02, 2012

Heating

While Mum was poorly some heating was installed into the house.  My sister asked me to broach the subject of having the heating back on when we have visitors. 

AS I was sitting at the table enjoying some supper with my father, both of us in our coats and scarfs I asked Dad the question ‘can we have the heating on when we have visitors’.

My father informs me that the heating IS on and is on 24/7 as it is more economical that way. 

Excellent said I and we continued our meal.  The fact that we were both sitting there in our outdoor coats, two pairs of trousers and a scarf didn't seem to matter. We carried on our meal both marvelling at how lucky we were - if the heating wasn't on I expect we would have trouble picking up the cutlery due to the volume of clothes being worn to keep warm.

2 Comments:

Blogger BigJohn said...

I look forward to you posting pictures

1:12 AM  
Anonymous emily said...

that is just splendiferously put!!!!!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home