Friday, November 25, 2011

Boats that caught my eye: Picture Book

This looks really unusual – I think it is Angel Wings if I remember correctly

IMAG0339

A potter owns this boat and it has always caught my eye

IMAG0336

The bow of this boat is an eye catcher..

IMAG0344]

As is the colour of this!

IMAG0347

Banbury – the butty to Baldock who recently changed hands from one friend to another which is great!

IMAG0356

Little Ted (I think) has a splendid stern extension – I imagine there is a fine cast iron spiral staircase in there… IMAG0348

And Drake

 DSC00707

Interesting….

 IMAG0360

and I love the look of this boat! It has extra studs… I think.

 IMAG0350

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

The "Interesting" boat with 2 blunt ends was built as a reed cutter (if I remember correctly what the owner told me)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

The "Interesting" boat with 2 blunt ends was built as a reed cutter (if I remember correctly what the owner told me)

6:44 PM  
Blogger grey wolf said...

It looks remarkably like a boat that is for sale on appolo duck in the butty section but i could be wrong.

1:03 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

you are right! I just had a look.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home