Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bloggers Paradise

These continuous cruisers are tantalising with their blogs…. they are always slightly behind or ahead and as non of them seem to admit to planning you never know if they are going to arrive until they have!  It is rather fun.

Last week or so when I was in full throw of man flu (the worst kind) There was a ‘Mortimer’ from the bank and Lo, there was Graham from Matilda Rose. It must be at least 2 years since I saw them last and it was wonderful to see them again.  I was too ill to do anything that be glazed over and croak, but by the time I was recovering we were able to take tea together at Annies.  Sadly I didn’t see them on their return trip but I have no doubt I will chase them down again sometime!

Again, when I was in full swing of my disease I had a text from Jan asking if I was available for a flying visit.. but alas I was too poorly.  However, a bit later on in the day Halfie and Jan  came flying past (almost literally) to offer supplies – a bar of Bournville Chocolate. They stopped a matter of nanoseconds before flying off to their meeting. It was wonderful!  I had barely processed their arrival before they were whizzing off again and I was tucking into a square of chocolate. THANK YOU!

Actually, it is a month of the bloggers. I have seen Maffi, Captain Ahab, The wild Thyme Fairy, and Epiphany!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now we have a signal again we can see what tales all are telling, sorry it was such a flying visit but if one stands still one can catch a cold (or Man Flu. lovely to catch up and you know you are always welcome aboard MR either for a cuppa or an extended stay.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home