Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Crumble and My dog Tulip

My new neighbours (actually, I am their new neighbour really) are lovely.  On Monday Gilly, Maggie, Boots and I went for a stroll around the woodlands.

IMAG1362

The walks around Thrupp are divine and at the moment they are incredibly tranquil as life bursts from every corner. On Monday evening there was a knock on my door and Ian delivered a plate of ginger and rhubarb crumble. Oh my. DELICIOUS. I had half immediately and the rest yesterday.

IMAG1366

Yesterday Boots and I had a gorgeous walk over the fields and I stood for a while watching the village Bees foraging – not a very good picture as it was my phone camera

IMAG1369

This poppy caught my eye, the manor house is in the distance:

IMAG1374

Last night after my crumble I went to the Phoenix Picture house to see ‘My Dog Tulip’ a quite charming 83minute long animation by Ackerley (review). It was delightful and I wholeheartedly recommend it.

2 Comments:

Blogger WeepingCross said...

The photo of the poppy is absolutely gorgeous, well done.

11:04 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

WeepingCross -Thank you

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home