Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dear Granny and Grandpa

I am very sorry to report that one of our deer has died. It got run over by a train. To be honest I wasn’t too bothered because it meant I could clear up the mess. It was a bit hard to carry so I had to eat some of it.  It was very tiring, but I eventually managed to make it light enough to carry up into the field where it was a bit quieter.

I could never have predicted what happened next – Mum was insanely jealous and wanted to share. She put her FOOT on it so I backed off. She suggested I could eat some (she probably wanted to put me onto the lead) but we don’t do sharing. I wanted it  ALL TO MYSELF and she wanted it ALL TO HERSELF.

It was mine Granny. I risked life and limb to get it off the track and up the slope not her.

Mum made such a fuss I eventually decided to give up on the whole thing and let her put me on the lead to take me home. I am very tired and very fed up.

In the evening we went to the pub for tea. Mum wasn’t so keen to share then was she.

I was having a nice snooze on the floor when some apple and blackberry crumble arrived:

Better check… yep. I could share that.

IMAG0403

plaintive look:IMAG0404 

OMG it has just got better it has got CUSTARD on it…

IMAG0405

GONE ALL GONE.

IMAG0401

Lots of Empty of Crumble Love

Boots

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwww......poor you, Boots. Better luck next time, eh?
SueL

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boots you do sometimes have a hard time with Mum, but you must admit, it gave you a nice long snooze after those antics.

all sympathies

Granny & Grandpa

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home