Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear Granny and Grandpa

I saw my friend Molly this morning and she says that since Mum and I have moved off our mooring for a jaunt (that is what she calls it anyway) a cat sits in the car park of our mooring looking like king of the world and some swans are thinking about moving in on the towpath! This is totally unacceptable and I can't do anything about it, yet. Molly thinks it is very funny.

Despite these changes I am very very excited. Mum says we are going on holiday soon and we are going to be staying near you!!! Apparently we are coming to visit you on our way to our cottage and we might even visit you half way through our holidays! I am SO excited, I think I might pack straight away. There is, however, a down side to the holiday and I was wondering whether you might have a word? Mum seems to think we are going to go on long walks in the countryside. Walks..why would ANYONE want to go on a walk on their holidays??? Holidays are for sleeping and resting everyone ( except Mum it seems) knows that.

I am so looking forward to seeing you. Fluff up the pillows, stock up the compost heap and prepare... your devoted Grandson is coming to visit!!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lots of Love
Boots

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boots yes yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and don't forget i have a private supply of dog biscuits which you have when mum isn't looking, shhhhhhhhh don't tell her about them. As for the Walk thingy, just be grown up, and sedate and walk like a KING,then mum will probably shorten the walk for you, I think it is ok to wag your tail too.

Granny & Grandpa

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home