Thursday, January 06, 2011

Camera, Divine skies and suspended cars

Anyone that remembers my purchase of a camera a couple of Christmas’ ago will despair at the mention of camera in the title.  I am not the best at making decisions, at all and the process can drive anyone near me insane.  (I recall mentioning the camera whilst continuing to procrastinate on the decision making process of which one to buy one Christmas morning only to hear the response from my friend Mark of ‘will someone just get her the bl**dy camera’).

My camera (which I left at the Ancestral on a recent visit) is fantastic and I love it, but I am thinking of getting something small and brilliant with no zoom that can sit in my pocket all the time.  I have no idea where to start.

The camera on my phone previous phone wasn’t great but if you got the light right and were in the right place it actually looked pretty good. The current one just isn’t up to much (maybe I will update it when I get a better phone, but will that be enough? The camera is O.K. and you can get the gist of the gorgeous morning sky yesterday:

05012011505 05012011504

This time of year is simply divine for glorious skies in the mornings.

Onto suspended cars…

I was rather pleased with this construction – I was inspired by Casper’s  Lego castle so when the Lego was produced the other Day I set too on a gate house. The site manager wasn’t too keen on the elephant which is why you can barely see it, but the suspended car was a huge hit.

03012011495

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Lego again.. I must get to making something else now our castle is in pieces again..But what to make?
Casper...

9:08 PM  
Blogger WhatKathyDid said...

that first picture is beautiful. Is that ice on the canal?

9:42 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

WKD - yes.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ricoh GR Digital. Best camera ever. Look it up.

11:17 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

I have a lovely camera that seems to work, I was looking for something to fling in the bag that doesnm't have any of the fancy stuff on it and thus might be relatively cheap. I am coming to the realisation that that isn't going to happen, and as I am about to upgrade my phone i will probably settle for a better phone camera than the one i have and pick the phone according to that.
Some people carry their camera with them all the time and I do on the boat, but not when I am out walking, it just doesn't work with me for some reason.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home