Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dear Granny,

Something has gone horribly wrong. Mum has started getting up in the dark. Mum says Dogs like walking, but she is wrong, Dogs like SLEEPING, particularly when it is dark outside. Could you have a quiet word?

This morning I decided to stay in bed so mum clipped the lead on me and DRAGGED ME OUT OF BED. You would have thought she would have got the hint wouldn’t you. So I gave in and did two laborious long stretches (I like those, they are really good for getting the message home) and a big yawn. I had just limbered up and got myself onto the top step when she just stopped. Looking for something I suppose…so I took the opportunity to curl up for a snooze.

Strangely she wasn’t amused.

In the end it was quiet a nice walk in the long grass with a lovely red ball but that is not the point.

Lots of Love

Your devoted Grandson

Boots.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boots, well your mum has a mind of her own, and if she wants to take you for a walk in the middle of the night, i think you have to go with it!!! It might be a phase, and not last very long, so don't get too depressed, and anyhow mums do know best!!!!

Granny & Grandpa

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home