Monday, October 25, 2010

Dear Granny and Grandpa

I had the most wonderful time on Saturday. Uncle James AND my friend Stanley came to visit.

We had a miserable time watching Uncle James and Mum eat lunch. They didn’t give us a single morsel of cheese which I thought was rather selfish. After lunch we went for a fantastic walk over the fields. Stanley stared at sticks:

23102010089

Uncle James succumbed to the staring trick and threw the stick. it was great!

23102010087

So I spent lots of time being a blur:

23102010088 

After our walk we had to sit outside the tea rooms, but Stanley decided we should squeak, so we did.  I thought we were going in for cake, but apparently a dogs pleasure is watching humans eating cake.  I refused to give them the satisfaction and fell asleep on Arnty Lucy’s Feet.

It was wonderful.

Lots of Love

Boots

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

'I spent lots of time just being a blur' Love it!

The only photos I have of Boots, he is a blur.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boots i think you were spoilt to have Uncle James, and Lucy, and Stanley, all in one day to help you be a blurr

Granny & Grandpa

3:09 PM  
Blogger artymess said...

Boots being a blur shows what a great time he had.......

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home