Monday, October 18, 2010

Dear Granny and Grandpa

I was very excited last week because we went to Somerton for our walk. I knew it was going to be wonderful as we skipped up the tow path to the lock. I really like the lock and when we got there I had a sit down and turned around to go back to the car, but Mum insisted on walking on… I was not impressed.

  I was SO tired by the time we got to Aynho that I thought I might burst with exhaustion. Fortunately Uncle Dave was moored there so I suggested he took us back to the car in his boat, and he agreed. We had to have lunch first so I had a snooze.

14102010011

When we got onto the boat it was a bit chilly so I wore a coat. I think I looked rather swish:

14102010014_1

but I couldn’t stay awake:

 14102010020_1

Uncle Dave said there were monsters in the deep so I had to keep an eye on them:

14102010023_1

Mum went out in the evening so I went to play with my friend Stanley but I was a bit tired so we had to play sleeping. 

Lots of Love

Boots.

4 Comments:

Blogger MissT said...

That photo of Boots is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boots your surely going to make a comedy play ! it would be a sell out!

Granny ( Grandpa thinks you should be helping him mend the 1924 mower not sleeping!)

9:15 AM  
Blogger John Witts said...

If there were a prize for "Most Photogenic Dog" in blogworld, there would be no contest, Boots, you'd win outright!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That coat really suits you - I hope that the human doesn't want it back!

Sue, Indigo Dream

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home