Friday, July 16, 2010

Air Show as the clouds gather

This morning I took a walk over the fields with Boots.  Threatened by my grand achievement in the kitchen this morning and my lack of ‘burnt toast’ odour, Boots rolled in something vile to ensure the Bones household has its usual morning stench.  The clouds began to gather and with the light on the tree’s it was exceptionally poetical (apart from the stench).16072010139

If perfection wasn’t perfect enough I suddenly noticed a plane doing loop the loop and flying upside down and all sorts of other clever plane things.  I didn’t have my camera with me, but I took a picture with my phone camera – if you look carefully, you can see the plane above the buildings in the tree dip.

 16072010140

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home