Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Dear Granny and Grandpa

I tend to stay out of the kitchen when mum is cooking just in case she thinks I would like some. However, today I had a momentary lapse and I found myself staring at her in amazement and she gave me a piece of parsley. Oh Granny and Grandpa, it was DELICIOUS! I took it off to my basket and munched on it and with every bite it got more delicious.  I went back for some more but Mum gave me something of what she was cooking. I think I will stay out of the kitchen for a while.

We went to visit Uncle James. I like to sit on his rug looking regal:

300520101089

Uncle James is amazing in the kitchen. I like to watch him:

300520101090 

My eyes nearly fell out of my head when I saw supper - he produces the most amazing meals:

300520101092

but sadly he doesn’t like sharing

300520101091_1

Lots of Love

Boots

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boots now talking of Parsley we have some growing in the compost heap, now you like our compost heap, so I think you will enjoy the smelLy parsley, miXed up with rats, potatoe peelings, and grandpas bad pate!!! COME SOON!!!!!

Granny

1:17 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

Boots looks like he belongs on that rug! Perhaps he can have a holiday with Uncle James?

1:40 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Reminds me of Lyra and her taste for spinach!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home