Monday, June 07, 2010

Bring back the stocks

My car was broken in to so my sister and I made a rather splendid designer window for my little red car:

060620101113

It lasted all the way to Uxbridge before it exploded so I took it off and purchased some cling film on the way home. Just as I parked the car it started to rain so I wrapped the door up:

060620101117

panic Clingfilm-ing is rather fun!  The window is getting fixed this afternoon thanks to my friends Keeping Up who are going to meet the repair man.

4 Comments:

Blogger WeepingCross said...

Stocks indeed! How wretched. The clingfilm is a super idea though, perhaps with a little bit of technical juggling it might be a cheaper alternative to glass.

1:40 PM  
Blogger D Baynham said...

the sods, it really p's me off when this sort of thing happens....sorry Bones.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am all for umberella's myself


Free2live

6:14 PM  
Blogger John Witts said...

In the immortal words of Captain John Aubrey RN...."Grass-combing buggers!"

"Pippin" has a six-pounderful of grapeshot for each and every one of them....

Keep Well,

John and Jackie

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home