Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lining out

I can’t help but think I have bitten off more than I can chew. When I had the doors fitted the metal 1” box around them was taken off. This means I don’t have anything on the left hand side of the door and to the right hand side of the panel to fix the new bit of wood to.  I am wondering whether the only thing to do is have some new 1” box section welded up. I COULD just glue the wooden battens to the cabin front where the box section should go, but I just do not think this is good enough.

Oh dear. Nothing is ever that simple.

2 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

Sounds like you'll have to consult Boots. Or has he never bitten off more than he can chew?

1:03 PM  
Blogger Dr Bradleys Linctus said...

just use "no m9re no nails", bugger welding.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home