Sunday, December 06, 2009

Birthday

It was my birthday a week ago, and despite suffering from the lurgy I had the most amazing time. Not only was I given lots of presents, but I was given lots of cards too. Not only that, but everyone who came for the boaters banter wished me a happy birthday! There were 46 of us in the end chilling out in the boat inn in Thrupp.  Zoltan cooked some lovely food for us all and everyone had a great time. Unfortunately I was a bit poorly so I turned in at 8:30.  Everyone had a great time!  Maffi mentioned my birthday on his blog, but what he failed to mention was that it was his birthday last Thursday. In true form, and respect for the gender issues, he bought me an angle grinder, and I bought him a cast iron saucepan.

I spent the day poorly, but being totally spoilt. Thank you to everyone who came along for the day, and who sent me greetings! Thank you!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birthdays are like radishes- Many happy returns= glad your feeling better.

Free2live

4:57 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Very, very happy belated birthday greetings!

Didn't know about the banter, would have been there if I hadn't been unavoidably detained in hostipal!

Will PM you later ;)

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home