Thursday, October 29, 2009

MAXI GRAB the magnet

Canal Boat Magazine reviewed a new magnet called MAXI GRAB on the market. I was rather pleased because I have actually one! I particularly like the fact that you can pull out a heavy lump on metal on a small contact point. On the website is a video showing someone fishing out a pick axe out of the canal from the tip! The magazine also said it was possible to pick a windlass out of the cut through the plastic handle - I like that too! Mine, as you can imagine, is often used and I love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

Bones,

Your link to maxigrab.co.uk doesn't work (some redundant characters in there). And I wish I'd seen the review before buying another Sea Searcher after thinking I'd lost my original one.

So is it as good as a Sea Searcher? Does it have a keeper (and I don't mean you)?

3:21 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Hello,
I have fixed the link - thanks for pointing that out!

I think it is a great magnet and it is nice and small which is even better. I have lost the keeper for all my magnets. I just stick them to the wall and they hold up my coats!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home