Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dear Granny and Grandpa

When I first got a lead I didn't know what it was so I ate it. Mum said it was NORTY so I had to had a horrid yellow lead which I ate a few times but it just got shorter so I decided to stop. Mum said we didn't look push enough with a string lead so she bought me a new leather one a couple of months ago. I loved my new lead and mum was ever so proud that I didn't eat it. But then last night I did. Oopsie. Apparently I am NORTY. I am still really really handsome though:



Lots and Lots of Love

Your Devoted Grandson

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no boots. that IS norty to eat leads, maybe you need to buy a lead to put on mum-

hope you come and see us soon. Grandpa has managed to get some more leaves on the compost heap, so I think you can have lots of fun. digging in there.

Free2live

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home