Friday, August 07, 2009

Foul Humour

Today is bad mood day.

I have broken my car.
I have lost the key to the petrol tank on my motorbike.
I have a sore toe; a very sore toe.
My waterproof boots aren't.
I need a hair cut - NOW!!!!!!!

The list goes on.

However, it is always good to look on the bright side... so... in no particular order

My dog knows how to sit
I have 9 ok toes
My mum is feeling better
I can send my boots back
I have a job
It's nearly the weekend
My friends 'girlfriend' is going to visit for a long weekend
There is more water outside than inside the boat
I own my boat
My friend is moving into his new house today and can sit in his own chairs

Yeah, I don't do so bad.

6 Comments:

Blogger WeepingCross said...

I will grind my teeth on your behalf. Grrr.

It may help to know the misfortunes of others. I only asked the people responsible for my new house to do one thing for me, and they've done it wrong. I haven't been able to sort out the phones because it seems to be in the name of the previous occupant of the house and they are on holiday for five weeks. A friend was offered the perfect job on Saturday and accepted it, then was informed by email yesterday that they don't want her after all. Double Grrr and more besides.

But! Nothing appears to have been broken during my move or got lost. Yet.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Bottle said...

"My mum is feeling better"

Especially glad to hear that.

1:53 PM  
Blogger John Witts said...

When I'm in a similar mood, anyone (apart from Jackie) who tells me to 'accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, and don't mess with Mr in-between' is likely to regret it....

So well done!

Hope cars, keys, toes and wellies are being better behaved!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have hair another bonus although possibly rats nest dredlocks very attractive

mt

12:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What makes you say that mt. Mort has lovely hair.

1:50 PM  
Blogger grey wolf said...

will probanly wake up tomorrow find the keys were hiding under a letter.Your toe does not hurt as much and the day will seem to be rosier.Fingers crossed, it is the bad days that make the good days seem so good.

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home