Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dear Granny and Grandpa

Dear Granny and Grandpa,

Thank you for your note. I think I will come and visit. Things have got a bit desperate here. It is raining, the people who gave me to mum said I didn't like the rain and I get cold. When we were at Henley sniffing all the other dogs mum purchased a new fluffy, waterproof, windproof coat. It was dog shaped but actually for the car because that is where it has stayed.


It is raining today.


The coat isn't in the car, it is for me. I do NOT like it. I had to wear it in the boat and if that wasn't embarrassing enough she wanted me to go OUT in it. OUT! OUTSIDE where my public might see me. I refused to move so she carried me out. So I refused to move again and gave her dirty looks.


I do NOT like the coat. It was taken off and put away, but I THINK it might come out again.


What AM I going to do? Even Molly thought it was funny:



Lots of Love

Boots


P.S. I had chicken and bone shaped stuff for tea so I think I won the stand off on the toothbrush!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o boots, your coat is out of vogue, wear it, and dont make such a fuss,

Free2live

11:04 PM  
Blogger WeepingCross said...

I'm not sure Molly is laughing WITH you.

1:22 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

It's a very stylish coat..Molly is just jealous.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Andy Tidy said...

Molly isnt laughing AT you - just near you!

9:49 PM  
Blogger John Witts said...

You just need a sou'wester to complete 'the look'.

Then you'll have hat, coat and Boots.....

Tres chic.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home