Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dear Granny and Grandpa

Dear Granny and Grandpa,
Guess what! I am wearing MOLE, real mole!!!! I have been trying to wear mole for quite some time, but whenever I spot it and roll in it mum starts hollering like a banshee and to be quite frank it is rather embaressing. Today however I managed to do it without her noticing!!! The mole is flat as a flat thing in flastville, I think the field giant (there is one) must have sat on it. I have it on my derrier, my back, my shoulder AND my head!!!! Fantastic... I had a fantastic time before I was called away (which I ignored for as long as I could) AND we managed to get home before it rained so the delicious smell didn't get washed away. I did try and bring the mole home, but mum said we had quite enough. tsk.

When we were out for a walk the other week we came across as boat tortoise:



I thought it hissed at me when I tried to give it a kiss, but apparently it is the sound of expiring air that is required to deflate its lungs to go back in its shell. (aren't I clever!). I cant remember the tortoises name, but it wasn't called Boots and it didn't come home with us.


I have a new toy. Do you remember the pink funky bird I had when I first moved here? Well, I thought it looked better without its head so I ate it. Mum decided I needed a 'change' so she bought me this:



I have NO IDEA what to do with it; I tried to bite its head off but it squeeked!

Mum wants to be a carpenter. Apparently something hasn't quite worked out quite right and now she wants to be a carpenter and do lots of lovely things on the boat. Fortunately my bed isn't made of wood so that is safe for now.

Lots of Love
Boots.

2 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

Boots, you are funny! Can you persuade your mum to let you write more often? I always laugh when reading about your exploits. I'm laughing with you, you understand, not at you.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boots at last there is a member of the family that keeps bones in order and running on her feet, well done!

Free2live

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home