Monday, June 29, 2009

Loss and gain

Strange happenings at the wharf today....

Last week I returned to my chambers to discover a wheel barrow and a dining chair had been deposited by the good ship. I have no idea why (although I could make a pretty good guess) and I dont really want either.

This morning I returned to the mooring to discover a friends dinghy missing.
I do want the dinghy.

Underneath the stolen dinghy was a bat, several moles and a squirrell - they didn't steal those - phew.

2 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

"Phew" was possibly what the thief said when lifting the dinghy!

11:32 PM  
Anonymous ocelots offspring said...

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS NING NING.

seriously tragic times!!!!

someone find my dinghy!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home