Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekends - PHEW

A week of If, While, Select, display pages and equations causes much eyebrow levelling and exasperated sighs in the Bones household. Boots has had quite an education on his walks this week learning about Gabors, the Gaussian and Temporal Envelopes along with various methods of presenting stimuli on the computer. He has put in a sterling effort in trying to find answers for me in various bushes, tree's, piles of horse muck and grassy verges. Sterling work by the pooch!

But, the end of the week is nigh, the afternoon is stretching out ahead of me, and I think it might be home time - I have some friends visiting this weekend and they assure me they have a full set of waterproofs which will be packed... so the boating and BBQ weekend is alive!

Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

Have a fantastic weekend - you deserve it!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home