Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Exhaustion and Gas Struts

The blog has been quiet for a while due to the over exhaustion suffered aboard the good ship from waking up early.

My friend told me he had a job, and that it involved starting work at 7am. Ping went my brain, and I decided I would seize the opportunity to be a good friend, a loyal friend and a supportive friend, and get up at 6am to have a coffee with said worker, and see him drive off into the distance to the workplace. Now, if that wouldn't lead to saint hood, I dont know what would!

All last week I was suffering from exhaustion. I was so tired in the evenings I could barely breath, come 8pm I was crawling into bed and zonking out. By the end of the week I was so tired, I didn't even know I was tired. 6am is a very unamusing time of day. Being the stubborn person I am I refused to give in and lo and behold I started to enjoy those early mornings, the productivity in my own work place and the knowledge that getting up at that time of day is less painful with a friend (or so my friend tells me). It was the time after midday I struggled to stay awake!

This week I think I will put the application for sainthood in the bin.

Despite the exhaustion we had a productive weekend, and on Sunday afternoon we were able to fit the gas struts to the bed - they are FANTASTIC! Many Thanks to Alacrity for coming to the rescue with some spare ones! All I need to do now is sort through some of my clothes and boxes after work and tidy up the underbed space.

2 Comments:

Blogger nblazydays said...

Does this mean that your keyboard comes on to the boat?

4:14 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

watch this space!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home