Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hand Drills and Bulk Heads

I have passed the cable down one side of the boat, but got stuck at the rear bulk head as the existing hole isn't big enough. Simple job thinks me, I will make it bigger. I have been drilling for an hour and I am barely half way through. Not only that but my big brace drill had an 'incident' and I don't know how to put it back together... Ooops! I did try to look at my other drills to work it out, but they are different; perhaps this one has bits of its chuck missing....

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So the brave Maffi rescued the fair maiden in distress and fixed the chuck.

The end.

7:48 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

indeed he did, so I could carry on my drilling... did he do the drilling? No! He does assure me electric drills are the future... I can't quite believe it! One hole a day is ample for anyone.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

your post reminded me of a link I'd been meaning to blog, but don't take it too personally... ;-)

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not even going to go there.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Of course I didn't do the drilling you keep telling me you are an independant girl and can do these things yourself.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home