Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good (non judgemental) weekends

NB Epiphany announced their arrival this weekend, and we spent a glorious couple of days with them. I was rather skeptical about John when I first met him, but over time I have found myself warming to him; He appears to be the sort of chap that bumbles along and takes things in his stride - not in an invinsible way, but in a very good human way. I find both Fi and John intriguing and I find myself eyeing them from a distance wondering nothing much, but just observing them. I know I like them, but I have never been sure why, I suppose it doesn't matter, but I do know they are faithful, and they seem pretty loyal and rather resilient (they have to be to still be talking to me!). I also know that I thoroughly enjoyed their visit, we sat around, chatted, ate and chilled - absolutely perfect! I hope they come again as it was really good to see them, they are rather calming.

On Sunday things were getting a bit dire aboard the ships so Maffi and I went over to Mo and Judes to do some washing, have baths and eat. I haven't been able to get over to theirs for a while, and their complete acceptance of my circumstances and life was something I once again found refreshing. They have always been like that towards me and they too are loyal and faithful friends.

So, all in all - thanks guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger John and Fiona on nb Epiphany said...

I am pretty sure that your comments are complimentary. LOL, I like them. Thanks Bones, we really enjoyed your company and Maffi's too. We like you too and do hope to see you both again soon.
Fi

3:08 PM  
Blogger Whitewater said...

I found you a dear friends as well, faithful and loyal. Look after them and they will look after you LOL

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home