Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bachelor....

Someone asked me today how my bathroom was... I dont think it was because they thought I was re-doing my bathroom, but because they don't have one themselves which means they are washing in the kitchen sink. Well, I thought it was a bit silly to ask ME about my bathroom because it is my bedroom that is a state... but then when I cast my eye over the ablution empire I realised my basin is full of CDs, my shower is full of wood and leathers, and the floor has tools on it. Not only that, but my kitchen sink is full of washing up.

HELP - I think I am becoming a bachelor!

3 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

Or a student?

10:28 AM  
Blogger MissT said...

No - you have cushions so you can't be a bachelor. You are a free spirit - if you weren't on the waterways, you'd be starving in garret somewhere.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absent minded Professor ?

Normal ?

Mortimer Bones ?

In need of some servants ?

Waiting for spring so that you can clean "in Season" ?

Delete as appropriate

Waiting for Maffi ?

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home