Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sundays

Today we went to the Lord Mayors Carol Concert with PJ and Ocelots Daughter, to admire Ocelots son doing percussion things in the orchestra. It was a real treat to listen to the Orchestra playing beautifully, and the Mayor singing..erm.. interestingly. It was super, I love orchestral music!. I had a fabulous time singing along to some of my favourite carols, but completely failed to follow the descant through on the final carol - partly because the descant I was thinking of was to a completely different carol... I did wonder why it wasn't quite working. Prior to the concert we had time for a little Christmas shopping, but I was distracted by a coffee shop.... There is always tomorrow....

The town hall is a beautiful building:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home