Friday, November 28, 2008

I just LOVE birthdays

I have been counting down the sleeps until my birthday ALL WEEK, and finally it has arrived - AND on a Friday too! Hurrah.

I had a fabulous pile of presents on the table this morning:



and some balloons on my door at work:



I have been spoilt rotten! I am now the proud owner of

A new button
The Piano CD
Black Candles
Packet of Paskett notecards
Fire starter
Dawkins Delusion
Some gorgeous badges:



tissues
Gothic Duck Keyring
New lock for my front door
T-shirt hoody
DIY book:



Wine
LOADS of cards
and dosh!
AND lots of text message greetings!

THANK YOU!

3 Comments:

Blogger KG1 said...

Happy Birthday Bones!!

Hope you all have a great banter too!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Keith Lodge said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPRY BIRTHDAY DEAR BONES. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Love and hugs from Jo and Keith.....
Woof from Paddy and a meow from marmite. xxxxxxxx

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home