Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Insurance again

Well, that is ominous. I have just received a letter from the insurers about THAT bump, and they tell me they ‘have appointed the services of a surveyor’ they go on to say ‘Regrettably the surveyor is committed until mid week, however, will contact you regarding arranging an inspection towards the end of next week’
The bit I like the best is where they say ‘Please ensure the vessel is ashore if required’. I wonder how much notice they will give me to get it out of the water or do they think good old Hercules here is going to do - get some rubber gloves out of my hand bag and just pick it up and put it on the bank ‘if required’.

Another email to the insurance company me thinks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian and Diana on NB Harnser said...

What insurance company are you with, they don't seam to have much idea about narrowboats.
Brian

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home