Monday, September 29, 2008

Great Revelations

1. When the sign on the door says 'wet paint' it applies to the whole building, not just the door.

2.Paint on Coats is designer

3. Paint on trousers IS fashionable

4. Paint on clothing does not equal go faster stripes, but rather asthma attack.

5. Durham is full of hills.

6. People under 30years of age can walk up hills very rapidly, very quickly and still speak. Don't try to keep up

7. comfort is not found in an entire packet of chocolate minsrels

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor old thing. Good job they only put hills on canals at locks to make it easier.

When are you back in boring old Flatlands, we'll arrange for your boat to be placed on a downhill section of the cutt.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

1) that's a philosophical question, surely
2) certainly on waterproofs, when crossing a lock beam they've painted (in the rain)
3) if you say so
4) ouch
5) we were taught about Durham in physical geography, so I knew that...
6) and some people over 40 - walking up a hill with me won't shut me up, sadly
7) take it where you find it... ;-)

11:10 PM  
Blogger nb.bobcat said...

I can't do hills either. I may have exercise induced asthma but this has never been medically proven. All I know is that when the ground even slightly starts to rise in front of me I make funny noises. These appear to stop the second life levels out.

A big pack of minstrels can be a bit much but impossible to not finish I find. Then I wonder why I feel ill.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Just remember - The pink panther ;-)

8:53 PM  
Blogger S said...

No, I do beg to disagree with point 7.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home