Friday, August 08, 2008

HURRAH!

Bones IS happy!!!!

My bones don't really like camping nor do my muscles, and as I have a busy work schedule for the next few weeks, I decided I wouldn't go to the Cropredy festival overnight as my chums are, but just for the day tomorrow. In order to have some company while I got lost, Maffi said he would come along too. We were only reflecting the other day how much I was missing music. Indeed, I was missing music so much last night that I put the keyboard (thank you salty!) on loud and hammered away to the dulcet tones of the engine. I forgot how sound travels, but thankfully no-one came knocking on the roof complaining... the way I was playing they probably thought some frenzied long haired yetti had lost its way in the jungle and didn't dare! Perhaps Maffi had mercy on the local community when he agreed to accompany me - anything to get me out of the area!

I heard a couple of other boaters are going to be there, namely Warrior and possibly even LuckyDuck the rate they are going, and I thought it would be nice to meet up with them too. In the process of trying to work out when and where a different kind boater, much to my amazement, offered me their back cabin! HURRAH, much excitment ensued as the options of an exciting weekend loomed! With the possibility of NOT having to camp I jumped at the chance and called my other friend (I hope you are keeping up!) to see whether there were any tickets left. It turns out that there are some for the weekend, and they don't know about tomorrow, it depends on several factors which I can't remember. The price difference wasn't that great, so I am now the proud owner of a ticket. To add excitement to excitement it turns out they have some camping space for tonight... which means I will see the Levellers after all, and even if I don't want to camp, I can go back tomorrow AND stay over - HURRAH! I THINK I can manage to camp for one night, especially as I will have non-camping accommodation tomorrow night. How thrilling!

Bones is very excited!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will findmore boater hiding underthe "Cutweb" banner, half way up from main stage on right I am told.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sorry I missed you, I whimped out with the weather, lit a fire and slobbed out with a few glasses of wine. should have given us a shout we had spare bed.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home