Friday, August 29, 2008

churches

My sense of direction seems to have failed me, that is if I ever had one! My colleagues were either having a joke with me, or there really IS a thriving market in this town. Despite trying to find it yesterday I failed. I did however come across this glorious place:








Although you can see the spire from some distance, the actual church is almost completely hidden from view by the surrounding buildings. Indeed, only the entrance rather than the walls are visible to the pedestrian. As I walked through the doors I was met by such visual splendour I could almost hear weepingcross gasping, to top it off as I approached the aisle and walked towards the alter the incense wafted around with such titillating exaltation I thought that were he with me he would have fainted in joy.
He wasn’t, and he didn’t.

The lady on the welcoming desk did vomit, so all is not lost.

2 Comments:

Blogger WeepingCross said...

You are right, I would have gasped, and gulped.

"The lady on the welcoming desk did vomit,"

That'll be demons. It usually is.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whilst not claiming to be an expert, is not demon vomit green (Mort didn't go into such detail)and normally accompanied by 360 degree head rotation?

Any idea why the lady took ill. Surely puking in church (whatever colour) is very little shrt of Blasphemous.

BURN THE WITCH !!!!!!!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home