Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rochdale Canal

In less than two months I am going on holiday!!!!! This time me and three others are going to explore the delights of the Rochdale Canal on a hire boat. I have never hired before so I am looking forward to being in an all singing all dancing boat with electricity, hot water and walls that don't wobble when you lean against them. The Rochdale canal looks like a real beauty and I can't wait!!!! Having almost sorted out my trip to Holland, I can now divert my attentions to the Rochdale and all the delights I can look forward to exploring.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Watch out for all the hippies and weirdos in Hebden Bridge. Also you should go on the Huddersfield canal, it will be more spectacular.

5:36 PM  
Blogger James said...

I can just imagine the scene at the hire base...

Hire person: "Have you got any experience of boating?"

Bones: "A bit, yes"

Hire person: "Really?"

Bones: "Yes, look, here's my column in Canal Boat magazine!"

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Mort's natural modesty would prevent her doing that, James. She IS, above all, a Lady.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home