Thursday, July 03, 2008

Cormorant

I am still in love with the house, and although I can't see that I will ever get it, I am going to make steps to see what I can afford. In the meantime I thought you might like to see this cormorant I snapped when cruising up the Thames on Sunday.



There are times that being on the water are simply delightful, and as I turned the corner onto the Oxford canal, I realised I had completely forgotten how beautiful it is. I spent winter on the canal, when it is quite barren, and most of the spring on the Thames, but the banks are so far away you tend not to notice the wildflowers and berries in the same way. Now the vegetation is flourishing on the canal I remember just how glorious it is at this time of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home