Monday, June 16, 2008

On Thursday I thought it was unwise to drive my motorbike to work, so I asked Maffi to give me a lift to work. He very sweetly suggested I should change my pyjama top was not as stylish as my work trousers, and after a bit of shuffling around I managed to present myself as a respectable academic. A little sit down, and some encouragement from himself I made it out the doors without falling over, only just - I had to sit on the steps to recover. I locked up stood up, swayed and suggested we went to work. Whereupon I was ordered back indoors to rest. (I was very releived as I thought I might be sick if the world didn't stop moving).

Another visit to the dentist, and I have stopped taking my antibiotics, am taking regular pain killers and swilling salt water around the infected area. I am hoping this will improve things quickly, and that everything will be ready for the tooth people to remove said offending article within a month.

Wisdom teeth are NOT funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger MissT said...

In Vietnamese - wisdom teeth are: "Rang kho^n"

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki
/Wisdom_teeth

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn good job we're not in Vietnam, but I bet they are just as painful.

Do you think it might be Vietnamese for " OW !! THA' BRUDDY HURT !!"?

Nice socks!

10:03 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

Thank - it's nice to know that I still have socks appeal :-)

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home