Friday, June 06, 2008

Brown Bread

The sandwiches here are rank and I tend to avoid them. Today, however, I decided I would brave the departmental snack bar and pootled (incidentally, one can tootle, but not pootle, according to my spell checker) down for a sandwich. I eat brown bread, I do not eat white bread. The snack bar doesn't have brown bread, they have 'run out' which I think probably means they couldn't be bothered to stock it today.

I can't decide whether I am relieved at the lack of sandwich or not.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relieved or not, bottom line you went away hungry.------ Outrageous.

Questions must be asked in the House, Inform the Prime Minister, Emergency meeting of the Red Cross (or should that be Oxfam).

12:34 AM  
Blogger WeepingCross said...

Had Mort had the white bread it really would have been the bottom line ...

9:31 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

KH - advice taken.

WC - brilliant!!!!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home